We can't say enough about our latest finished project in Lake Highlands. If you saw the house before you would not recognize this masterpiece after Summey Industries was finished with it. Not only did we love the family designing with us but we loved what we got to do, and transform.
What did we do? The real question is what didn't we do?
What began as a modular 1970's space with a separate dining, kitchen and den is now a modern and open home fit for 2013.
Here are some of the major changes we made to this home:
- Changed the location of the front door.
- Raised the ceilings to 10 feet from 8 feet.
- Opened up the living room, dining room and kitchen.
- Designed a multi-functional utility room with a built in mud room.
- Designed a custom fire place.
- Designed custom cabinets.
- New hand-scraped oak hard wood floors.
- New office with a luxurious bay window.
- New master bath, kids bathroom and added a guest bath.
- Custom designed bunk beds (partnered with our friends at inHome|Creative blog).
- New cedar columns on the porch.
We LOVE the finished product and we know you will too! Check out our finished product below: